Bactrim is an antibacterial drug containing two active components, i.e. sulfamethoxazole and trimethoprim. These remedies have similar mechanisms of the action, and therefore they increase the pharmacological action of each other improving the effectiveness of the treatment of the infectious inflammatory diseases. It is a bactericidal medication of the wide-spectrum action. The length of the therapeutic effect of the antibiotic is 7 hours.
Directions for the use:
- infections of the uro-genital organs
- infections of the respiratory tracts
- infections of the HENT
- salmonella carriage
- malaria, toxoplasmosis
In each tablet of Bactrim the proportion of trimethoprim and sulfamethoxazole is 1:5.
- the tablets are taken orally regardless of the food consumption taking a full glass of water or milk
- adults and children over 12 years should start the treatment from the dose of 480 mg 2 times per day, or 960 mg once per day
- the maximal dose is 480 mg 3 times per day
- the minimal length of the treatment is 4 days; the therapy continues within 2 days after the disappearance of the symptoms
- by the proper usage of the antibiotic according to the indicated doses the side effects are absent.
It is possible to buy amoxicillin with home delivery. To do this you can use services of our online pharmacy which will offer you the best conditions for buying antibiotics at low prices.
Работа в Яндекс такси